Sunday, February 15, 2015

rom Small Things,Big Things One Day Come...

Hiya!

In April,a long-time dream of mine will be set in motion...recording a new album...on vinyl!

Yes,sports fans...big plans....the story thus far:

My original plan was to have the band I play in, Letterbomb ( www.letterbomb.net ) do half the record here in Chicago (which we will start doing April 4th!..yay!) and then wing over to the UK and do the rest there...hey,who doesnt love an adventure,right?....

...well,if you guessed "the rest of Letterbomb", you'd be correct!..haha!...

soooo...not wanting to waste a grand plan,I enlisted friends/players/friends of players in Glasgow,Manchester,Birmingham and London...and all are on board and all systems go for April 13-27th!!

So hopefully by summer,I will have a new album...one side a new group of tunes by Letterbomb,the other a compendium of tunes recorded in the UK with my capable band of Blighty brothers!....on vinyl...in my hands to pass along to you,discerning listener!...stay tuned!

Until then,here's the rough demo videos i sent overseas...



No comments:

Post a Comment